My blog redesign is complete! OK, maybe “complete” isn’t the appropriate word, but it is certainly very close. I’m actually quite pleased with the result. Changes include:
– Links to pages are across the top of the page instead of along the side.
– My About page has been rewritten.
– I have added a Short Story glossary page.
– A Photo Gallery has been added.
– Several links and navigation tools have been added for ease of use.
– A Poetic Forms glossary is under construction. If you are a poet, please take a look at this and consider contributing! The more knowledge that is shared, the more beneficial this section will be.
I had fun with this. It reminded me of a job I used to have. Well, sort-of… I got the pleasure of doing the work without any interference from incompetent upper management, delays due to lazy co-workers, or self-entitled department heads demanding a rush because of their inability to prioritize. So yeah, way better than that job. Anyway, if you are working on a redesign for your blog and run into a snag, I’d actually like to help. Just hit me up!