I was nominated for the Shine On Award by Jez Farmer of The Boi Poet and jeremytheboypoet. Check out his blogs. They are brilliantly written, surprisingly educational, and incredibly brave. To say that I was flattered to receive a nomination from such a powerful blogger would be a serious understatement. Thank you again!
7 Things About Me:
1. I spend an inordinate amount of time playing video games.
2. My memory is horrible. The iPhone changed my life (when I remember to use it to set reminders).
3. I’m pretty sure my 110+ year old house is haunted.
4. I suffered a fairly serious back injury in 2012 that resulted in surgery and almost 6 months of recovery. Through all of it, I missed only 1 week of work (the pro & con of working from home).
5. I was promoted on my job last July. I was laid off rather unceremoniously a month later when they eliminated my new position during downsizing. This left me with an extra 60+ hours per week to kill. I decided to fill at least some of that time with writing.
6. I collect movies. I would rather own the DVD or BluRay than go to the theater.
7. I love Las Vegas. My husband and I were married there. We vacation there at least once per year, sometimes more.
Here are my nominees for the Shine On Award:
(This would be easier if I could just nominate everybody that I follow. I do follow them all for a reason.)
Rules for this Award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
I understand that not everybody chooses to participate in awards. I have no problem with that! Please just know that I read what you write and it leaves an impression on me. Much love!