I was nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Jody at Jody’s Scribbles. Honestly though it is I who should be awarding her. Her blog is uplifting, she touches on sensitive topics with grace, she is a gifted wordsmith. You must click the link and check her work out.
Here are my nominees for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:
(So many gifted women here on WordPress. I do hope I get the chance to pay forward more awards in May because my list is certainly longer than this.)
Rules for this Award:
- Link to the blogger who nominated you and say thanks.
- Nominate blogs that you find a joy to read.
- Link to the nominees and tell them about the nomination.
- Include the award logo in your blog post.
- Answer the same ten questions I’ve answered below.
1. What is your favorite color? Purple I guess is my favorite, but I also love yellow, silver, red, blue…
2. What is your favorite animal? I have dogs and cats. I can’t pick between them, so both.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Cherry 7-Up
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Twitter I think. It changes with the wind.
5. What is your favorite pattern? I like geometrical patterns.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I prefer giving them for sure.
7. What is your favorite number? 27 ~ my birth date and my favorite roulette number
8. What is your favorite day of the week? Saturday, the first of 2 full days that I get to spend with my husband.
9. What is your favorite flower? Orchids, they’re bright, colorful, and fairly easy to keep alive.
10. What is your passion? Easy, Writing!
I understand that not everybody chooses to participate in awards, and that’s ok! I still think you should know that you’re read and enjoyed immensely. Love & hugs!